Tuesday 1 December is “Giving Tuesday”, a movement to create an international day of charitable giving at the beginning of the Christmas and holiday season (an alternative to the crazed spending that is encouraged by “Black Friday”). The last time I participated in #GivingTuesday I was raising money for the local animal rescue shelter – this time I hope to share a bit of ‘sketchy joy’ and I’m running a free prize draw.
When you win a prize you can keep it for yourself OR offer it to a friend as a Christmas gift. It’s totally up to you 😉
Here’s the list of the prize winners
- 100€ workshop/holiday voucher – valid until 1 December 2021 (won by Tricia)
- 39€ online workshop voucher – valid until 1 December 2021 (won by Patti & by Sue)
- 1 set of A6 Canson watercolour postcards (won by Françoise)
- 1 2021 ‘Nos 17 Villages’ calendar (won by Rosie)
- 6 greetings cards from the ‘Vif! Exhibition collection (won by Annick & by Laure)
People love seeing ‘real art’ in their newsfeeds – especially during difficult times like these.
Contribute a photo to #GivingTuesday & let’s spread a little bit of sketchy joy!