In these videos we’ll dive into the big blue and create 2 striking sketches along this amous and beautiful coastline.
Previous sketching experience is not essential but I recommend you will need
- a sketchbook with paper suitable for watercolour
- a pencil
- a blue watercolour pencil
- a black waterproof fineliner pen
- a basic set of watercolour paints
- a watercolour brush
- jar of clean water
- white gel pen / gouache paint
- I also use a post-it note, some scissors, a spare piece of scrap paper and a small spray water bottle.
If you have questions before signing-up for the online class please feel free to email me!