If you are new to sketching, these essentials items will help you get started and well on your way!
The standard starter kit (75€) consists of
- An A5 sketchbook with smooth plain paper. A 150gsm paper or higher is recommended if you are using watercolour.
- A regular HB mechanical pencil
- A set of 12 watercolour pencils
- A refillable waterbrush
- A sharpener
- A set of 4 black waterproof fineliner pens in different widths
- A set of watercolour paints. This set contains 12 colours from the Cotman Winsor and Newton range:
- Cadmium Yellow Pale, Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Red, Permanent Rose, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber
- Hookers Green Dark, Sap Green, Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Indigo, Purple Lake
- A white gel pen
Optional: Handy ‘Sketch Kit’ studio pouch to put them in (10€)
You will also need a small pot for water and some tissues or a rag.
This starter kit can be pre-ordered or purchased online and will be ready for you at the start of the workshop. Delivery is also possible subject to a small postal charge.